Looking for a fun and meaningful way to commemorate an important milestone, honor a special animal-lover in your life, or make running or biking your next mile more worthwhile?
Celebrate the important events, people, and pets in your life by helping us rescue animals in need. It’s quick and easy to create your own personal fundraising page to generate donations for IndyHumane and help save the lives of homeless pets.
No matter what the occasion is — birthday, holiday, anniversary, honoring a pet, or even recognizing an athletic accomplishment — creating your own personal fundraising page will help save lives and spread the word about how we can all work together to help make Indianapolis a more humane city.
We also encourage you to familiarize yourself with our organization and learn how to have the most successful fundraiser possible by taking the following steps!
- Read our DIY Fundraising Policies and FAQs
- Download and review our Personal Fundraising Guide
- Download and utilize our flyer templates
Interested in raising funds to support IndyHumane, but the Online Fundraising Platform doesn’t meet your needs? Click here to complete and submit our DIY Event Application prior to your proposed event. This will let us know your plans and help us provide adequate support. We will do our best to respond to your event application within a week of its receipt.
More ways to make an impact:
- Sponsor one of the many animals in need of medical care
- Host a donation drive to collect the many items we use to care for the animals on a daily basis
- Learn how to give back while going about your daily life – whether shopping, walking, or planning a party
For more information or support, you can contact us at 317.872.5650 x108 or email@example.com.