corporate partners & foundations
Your Company Can Make A Huge Impact on Animal Welfare by Volunteering at IndyHumane
IndyHumane coordinates corporate volunteering opportunities / days of service for local businesses and organizations year-round.
We love working with our corporate partners to create group volunteering opportunities that are meaningful and fun for your company, while helping the homeless pets we serve. We provide the project, training, and tools; you provide the team and positive attitudes. This is a great opportunity for engaging your clients, employees, and their family members.
IndyHumane staff are skilled and experienced in volunteer project management. Corporate Volunteering Days are typically hosted on weekdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and include tools, supplies, and water. As our partner, you can select from a variety of opportunities:
- Outdoor Projects: Beautify IndyHumane by mulching our walking trail, planting native plants and trees, weeding, etc. Up to 15 volunteers are typically needed for these projects.
- Cleaning Projects: Assisting with laundry, window cleaning, running the dishwasher, administrative tasks, etc.
- We would love to design a special day of service customized specifically to meet your company goals!
To learn more about the how your company can engage with IndyHumane, contact Jill Bennett, our Events and Corporate Relations Manager, at email@example.com
Here are some possible ways to support IndyHumane at your workplace:
- IndyHumane is a choice in workplace giving campaigns of companies across central Indiana. Look for us in your employer’s workplace giving campaign or ask your human resources department how to add IndyHumane.
- Events: IndyHumane can attend your workplace giving event, charity fair or kick-off. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to attend an event.
Double your donation with matching gifts
Your gift to IndyHumane could help twice as many homeless pets. Many employers offer matching gift programs that double, or even triple charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses, too. And many employers also offer volunteer matching programs that match employee volunteerism with corporate donations!
We are beyond grateful for our amazing corporate partners and sponsors that enable us to make an impact on animals in need in our community. If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, check out some of our many opportunities here.