- Our clinics are open by appointment only and proudly offer vaccines, testing, and preventatives for fleas, ticks, and heartworm. View a full list of our vaccine clinic services and prices.
- An appointment is required for each pet.
- A $15 deposit is required per pet at booking. The deposit will be applied to your pet’s total bill. Cancellations made 48 hours or more in advance of the appointment date/time will receive a refund of the deposit. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance of the appointment date/time will result in a loss of the deposit.
- Please arrive on time. Failure to arrive on time may result in the loss of your appointment and any deposit made
- A $10 office fee will apply for all animals more than 6 months of age who are not spayed or neutered. This fee will be waived for all dogs and cats who are spayed/neutered. This fee can be applied toward your spay/neuter procedure should you schedule one within 1 year.
- This low-cost clinic is not intended to replace the relationship between pet owners and their regular veterinarian. Only basic services and products are available at this clinic and veterinary advice on other matters will not be provided. It is important for an animal’s overall health and well-being to be seen regularly by a private veterinarian.
- All dogs must be in carriers or on leashes. All cats must be in carriers.
- Do not bring sick animals to the clinic. Consult with your regular veterinarian if your animal is ill or injured. The clinic does not provide emergency vet care.
- If our staff is unable to safely handle your animal, you may be turned away and referred to private veterinarians where they can be more easily accommodated. If your dog requires a muzzle to see the vet or be around other dogs, please put one on before you come to the clinic.
- This clinic does not provide general health exams, nor can it provide certificates for interstate or international travel. These requests need to be completed through a family veterinarian and requirements for travel should be researched through the specific national consulate. IndyHumane will provide a list of partner veterinary clinics for your reference if requested.
- The Downtown Clinic utilizes a curbside system. Staff will come to your vehicle to retrieve your pet and take them inside for services.
We are not a full-service clinic, we do not offer general wellness exams, and we do not treat sick or injured animals. If your pet is in need of urgent care or emergency services, please visit a full-service, emergency clinic.
If you are looking for spay/neuter services, visit our Spay/Neuter Clinic page.