Our adoption center is currently closed to the public and is facilitating adoptions by appointment only. All our available pets are shown on our adoptable cat or dog pages.
Each animal’s profile will contain notes about their ideal home and their personality.
To speak with our adoptions team about the available pet you are interested in, please submit an online application.
Please note: Some animals in our care have a different adoption protocol and may not be available through this process. If the animal is not listed on the above application, refer to the animal’s profile for information on how to apply.
Our team reaches out to potential adopters 5 days per week (Tuesday – Saturday) between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. All applications are called in the order in which they are received.
If staff cannot reach you after two attempts within one business day, we will unfortunately have to move on to other applicants and you are welcome to reapply if the animal is still available.
- Adopters must be at least 21 years of age.
- We do not accept applications for animals who are not yet available for adoption, nor do we keep a wait list.
Our website is updated throughout each day as new animals are made available for adoption, as applications are considered, and as animals are placed on hold for approved potential adopters.
- If, on the online application, the animal you are interested in is grayed out of states “0 remaining”, we are not currently accepting additional applications for them.
- If the animal you are interested in adopting requires an introduction with pets in the home or entire households, we will let you know that during your phone consult
- Once you have been approved to meet the animal and potentially adopt, you can place that pet on hold with a $30 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit until your introduction is scheduled and you can take the animal home. If the adoption isn’t completed, the fee becomes a donation toward that pets’ care. Hold deposits cannot be transferred to another animal if the first adoption is not completed for any reason.