Donor-Advised Funds (DAF) are a tax-efficient way to manage charitable donations
Donor-Advised Funds allow donors to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax deduction and recommend grants from the fund over time.
Grants made to IndyHumane through Donor-Advised Funds can be designated in one of two ways:
– for IndyHumane to use wherever the need is greatest
– for IndyHumane to use for a specific program or service area that matches the donors’ interests, such as medical sponsorship, foster, or a special project
Clients of BNY Mellon, Fidelity Charitable and Schwab Charitable can make a designation through the DAF Direct window on this page.
IndyHumane’s tax ID number is: 35-0876385.
For more information, please contact our Development Team.
There are many reasons to support IndyHumane’s work in central Indiana. Maintaining the pet-owner bond alleviates stress in both people and pets and helps keep animals out of shelters and off the streets. IndyHumane’s multi-faceted approach prevents thousands of accidental litters; reunites hundreds of lost pets with their families; and facilitates thousands of lifelong adoption matches. Here are a few annual achievements:
– nearly 3,500 cats and dogs adopted into loving homes
– almost 10,000 spay and neuter surgeries performed
– 163 lost animals reunited with grateful families
– over 25,000 vaccinations administered to animals against rabies, Bordetella, distemper and more
– 1,319 animals in foster care
IndyHumane voted IndyStar’s ‘Best Place to Adopt a Pet
IndyHumane is a recognized charity that:
– receives high ratings for transparency, accountability, and administration from Charity Navigator
For more detailed information about IndyHumane, please visit our GuideStar.
IndyHumane’s work for animals relies entirely on donations. Donors and philanthropists are critical to provide life-changing and lifesaving care for animals in central Indiana.