Our low-cost clinics are proud to offer vaccines, testing, and preventatives for fleas, ticks, and heartworm.
|Please complete your check-in form prior to your appointment: cat | dog|
IndyHumane is committed to fighting the spread of COVID-19.
We have implemented the following procedures in an effort to maintain a safe environment for our staff, volunteers, and patrons:
- Masks are required at all times.
- Patrons and pets will not be admitted to the clinic without an appointment. Same-day appointments may or may not be available depending on demand.
- Please allow for a minimum of 6 feet distance between yourself, other patrons, and staff. Remain in your designated waiting zone until called and wait at the designated drop-off line when it is time for your animal’s turn.
- Please arrive outside the clinic 5 minutes before your appointment. Failure to arrive on time may result in the loss of your appointment.
- No more than 2 people and 3 animals per appointment. We discourage you from bringing children into the clinic.
- A $10 exam fee will apply for all animals more than 4 months of age who are not spayed or neutered. This fee will be waived for all dogs and cats who are spayed/neutered. This fee can be applied toward your spay/neuter procedure should you schedule one within 1 year.
- This low-cost clinic is not intended to replace the relationship between pet owners and their regular veterinarian. Only basic services and products are available at this clinic and veterinary advice on other matters will not be provided. It is important for an animal’s overall health and well-being to be seen regularly by a private veterinarian.
- All dogs must be in carriers or on leashes. All cats must be in carriers.
- Do not bring sick animals to the clinic. Consult with your regular veterinarian if your animal is ill or injured. The clinic does not provide emergency vet care.
- Owners are not allowed in the exam room unless otherwise specified. If our staff is unable to safely handle your animal, you may be turned away and referred to private veterinarians where they can be more easily accommodated. If your dog requires a muzzle to see the vet or be around other dogs, please put one on before you come to the clinic.
- This clinic does not provide general health exams, nor can it provide certificates for interstate or international travel. These requests need to be completed through a family veterinarian and requirements for travel should be researched through the specific national consulate. IndyHumane will provide a list of partner veterinary clinics for your reference if requested.
- Please complete your check-in form prior to your appointment.