Mutt Strut 2017
April 29th, 2017
Join us at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Greatest Spectacle in Dog Walking!
Pet Loss Support Group
May 2nd, 2017
Join us to share memories about your pet with pet lovers who have had similar experiences.
The support of friends in the community makes our work possible. Donations of supplies help our pets stay healthy and comfortable while maximizing our budget. We offer two ways for you to help:
Pick up any of the items on our wish list at a local store and drop it off at our Michigan Road location: 7929 N. Michigan Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268 any time during our adoption hours. Click here to download a PDF version of our Wish List.
Order from the comfort of your home by shopping our Amazon Shelter Wish List or Foster Care Wish List!
Please ship to:
7929 N. Michigan Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Attn: Amazon Wish List
Please be sure to include a free gift card that lists both your name and address, so that we can properly thank you. Amazon does not provide us with any shipper information.
Bonus: if you set up IndyHumane as your charity of choice on smile.amazon.com, a percentage of your sales will also be donated back to IndyHumane.
For question about our wish lists, please email email@example.com or call 317.872.5650 x108.
• Squeeze cheese
• Greenie Pill Pockets
• Hot dogs
• Large and extra-large Kongs
• Nylon leashes and martingale collars
• Natural Balance rolled dog food
• Small chewy, soft treats
• Bleach- Ultra Clorox (not concentrated)
• Tall kitchen garbage bags
• Pump bottles of hand soap (not bars)
• Dawn Dish Soap
• Bottled window cleaner
• Hand sanitizer- pump style
• Pens, permanent markers and dry erase markers
• Cases of white copy paper
• AA, AAA, and 9volt batteries
• Storage bins with lids (various sizes)
• Empty copy paper boxes (used in our kitten playpens)
If you would like to sponsor an item in honor or in memory of someone, please contact MaryAnna Ferris at 317.872.5650 x108 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to send them a card to let them know.