Now seeking full-time belly scratchers!
- This page is updated throughout each day, so when a pet is cleared for adoption, you’ll see them pop up and it will disappear once they have an approved applicant! If they are not visible on our website, they are not available.
- Third-party sites, such as Adopt-a-Pet and PetSmart, are not accurate or reliable sources of information about our shelter pets.
- Our Michigan Road adoption center is open for adoptions by appointment only.
- Each pet profile will contain a link to an online application. Please note: Some animals in our care have a different adoption protocol and may not be available through this process. If the animal is not listed on the above application, refer to the animal’s profile for information on how to apply.
- Please copy & paste that link into a new browser to complete an application for the animal you are interested in, and a member of our team will contact you within 24-48 hours with more information and to set up an introduction for approved applicants within 3-5 days.
- Please do not fill out more than one application. We only accept a limited number of applications per pet. If their name is grayed out, or says “0 remaining” on their application page, we are no longer accepting additional applications for that animal. There are no waitlists once that number has been fulfilled.
- We kindly ask that you do not call or email to follow up on your application, as we have limited staff working diligently to follow up with received applications in the order in which they are received.