IndyHumane’s Main Campus on Michigan Road is accepting resumes for the following positions:
Social Media & Marketing Intern
IndyHumane is searching for a creative, energetic, and self-motivated individual to take on the role of Social Media & Marketing Intern! In this position, your main task will be to manage IndyHumane’s social media accounts under the supervision of the Brand & Content Manager, but you’ll also have opportunities to help with additional marketing and communications projects as they arise. These could include editing or updating marketing materials, updating web content, researching marketing trends, and assisting with event preparation and facilitation.
- Current college student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
- 15-20 hours per week availability
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
General responsibilities include:
- Posting content and answering questions on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Regularly checking social media insights and working to adjust content accordingly
- Maintaining brand standards and organizational voice in all online communications
- Developing and communicating a working knowledge of IndyHumane’s mission and services
- Possibly working in graphic design, writing, public relations, or website maintenance
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Familiarity with social media best practices
- Good time-management skills
- Sensitive to confidential information
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
This position is unpaid. Hours are flexible, but may include occasional evening or weekend events if candidate is able to attend.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Britnee King, Brand & Content Manager
IndyHumane’s Animal Welfare Center on the West Side is accepting resumes for the following positions:
There are currently no option positions at this location.