Group Volunteer Program
Check back in January 2018 for Group Volunteer Program Details & Requirements
Groups with members ages 18+ who are interested in completing service hours for school, a community group, or work assist with facilities upkeep tasks and animal interaction.
How to apply for our Group Volunteer Program (Applications for this program will be made available in January 2018):
- Determine the facility your Group would like to perform their service hours.
- Link to submit an IndyHumane Animal Welfare (456 North Holmes Ave 46222) Group Volunteer application will appear here, when ready!
- Link to submit an IndyHumane (7929 North Michigan Road 46268) Group Volunteer application will appear here, when ready!
- Share confirmation details with group members.
- Show up on your scheduled date to complete your group service work!
Have questions? We’re here to help! If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact: 317.876.2420 or email us.