J. Crew Mercantile Store Opening
January 25th, 2017
Shop the new J. Crew Mercantile store opening, and a percentage of total sales will be donated to IndyHumane!
Pet Loss Support Group
February 7th, 2017
Join us to share memories about your pet with pet lovers who have had similar experiences.
Use your talents and interests to raise awareness and funds for the Humane Society of Indianapolis!
There are endless ways to get involved! Host a fundraising event, start a grassroots fundraising campaign with email, or take on a personal challenge of your choice. No matter what you choose to do, IndyHumane is available to help and support you. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Athletic tournament (golf, volleyball, tennis, softball, bowling)
- 5K, 10K, or marathon (charge entry fee)
- Birthday party
- Pet wash
- Wine tasting (entry fee)
- Auction (proceeds benefit IndyHumane)
- Car wash (proceeds benefit IndyHumane)
- Bake sale (proceeds benefit IndyHumane)
- Casual/jeans day (pay $10 to wear jeans to work)
- Holiday party (entry fee or suggested donation)
- Concession stand at little league games (proceeds benefit IndyHumane)
- Loose change jar (proceeds benefit IndyHumane)
- Dunk tank ($5 for 3 attempts)
- Talent show (entry fee)
- Garage sale (proceeds benefit IndyHumane)
- House cleaning (for donations)
- Pet sitting (proceeds benefit IndyHumane)
- Gift wrapping (for donations)
- Kissing booth (a dog kissing booth, of course!)
- Chili cook-off (entry fee)
- Lemonade stand (proceeds benefit IndyHumane)
To hold a fundraising event on behalf of IndyHumane, simply:
We’ll do our best to respond to your event application within a week of its receipt.
For more information or support, you can contact our Advancement Manager at 317.872.5650 x108 or email@example.com.
Click below to see hours and locations for our Low-Cost Vaccine Clinic!